The Car and Truck Transporter
The KART Raptor is the first transporter to be able to transport both – cars and trucks. It is constructed to transport bigger sized cars and trucks. The Raptor has forced steerable axles, which make it possible to drive even on the smallest of roads. It has an unique upper platform that can adapt itself to the needs of either transporting trucks or four mid-range vehicles.
- Hydraulic system of the trailer – auxiliary engine and the hydraulic pump are not integrated into hydraulic system of the semi-trailer.
- All lifting mechanisms work with the help of hydraulic cylinders.
- High pressure cylinders are made from aluminum, therefore are super strong and lightweight.
- Blocking of lifting hydraulic cylinders is carried out by hydraulic valves.
- Parker hydraulic hoses and fittings are included.
- All posts of lifting gear and side surfaces are hot galvanized
- All tracks and ramps are made from military aluminum
- Bolts and splints are made from stainless steel
- All of our products have a 5 year frame warranty and 10 year anti-rust warranty
- Combined rear gauge lamps with built-in reflector
- Side gauge cat’s-eye reflectors
- Rear fog lights
- One backing light
- Lighting of license plates
Axles and breaks
- KART axles with air suspension system (maximum load – 10 tons per axle)
- Tires 245/70 R 19,5
- Pneumatical double braking system.
- Electronic anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Automatic adjustment of pullies and flaps of the braking system.
Extras possible (not included in price)
- Electrohydraurical engine
|Total length - with extension ( Loaded)||17 100 mm|
|Unloaded length||16 100 mm|
|Maximum trailer width||2550 mm|
|Maximum trailer height||4500 mm
|Total weight max||28000 kg|
|Netto weight of the trailer||9500 kg / 10500 kg
(depending on equipment)
|Cargo weight||18000 kg / 17500 kg
(depending on equipment)
|Load on fifth-wheel max.||10000 kg|
|Maximum axle load||2x10000 kg|
|Fifth-wheel load for empty vehicle||2250 kg|
|Net passage between the lifting mechanisms||2260 mm|
|Net distance between the wheels on trailers||2000 mm|
|Width of the tracks on the upper platform||530-820 mm|
|Width of the tracks on the lower platform||530 mm|
|Maximum height of lower||2200 mm|
|Maximum load height of cargo on the fifth-wheel||3500 mm|
|Fifth-wheel height for a vehicle with cargo||1000 mm|
|Hydraulic extension ramp for trailer||1250 mm|
|Hydraulic platform extension on upper platform||1250 mm|
|Tires||245/70 R 19,5|